Wednesday, April 06, 2011

My Birthday Wish List

Usually when people ask me what I want for my birthday, I honestly answer "Nothing." This year, however, there are a few things on my secret wish list:

1. Flowers. After watching Valentine's Day (where Ashton Kutcher plays a florist) I suddenly wanted to buy myself a nice bouquet for my desk at work (as if my table isn't cluttered enough with all the colorful little toys strewn accross it). Gerberas are my favorite :)
2. An iPad 2. I've been wanting an iPad for a while now (if only for stress relief and to play my favorite Story series games), and while it's great that my dad recently bought himself an iPad 2 and has left the old iPad at home for me and my brother to fight over, it might be nice to have one that's really mine, that I can bring everywhere and really abuse :p
3. The rest of Nick Bantock's Griffin and Sabine series of hardbound books. Purchased the first in the series a couple of weeks ago, I used to have the first three but for some reason can't seem to find them anymore, it would be nice to have the complete set again.
4. A pictorial. Of myself :p this is my last birthday before I turn 30 next year, it might be nice to have something to remember my youth before it fades away :p
5. My early twenties body :p hindi ko man lang nasulit ang kapayatan ko noon!
6. A recording session to record demos of some of the songs I wrote years ago (na ni wala pa ngang chords o areglo, pano kaya yun)
7. If I were to celebrate at all, I would like for my brother to sing for me. Kung ayaw niya, kahit si Sam Concepcion nalang. Kaso baka maiyak ako :p
8. Matauhan siya. O kung hindi na talaga mangyayari yun, Lord sana matauhan na ako.
9. A new car, or Red refurbished
10. For my show to do well, ratings-wise and money-wise, for my kids to grow as actors/actresses with a love for their craft and a passion for excellence
11. To love and be loved.

Happy 29th to me in six sleeps :)

No comments: