Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello, 2011

Obviously, this post is a tad late. Needless to say, I will not even bother to put punctuality on my list of New Year's resolutions. But what I will put are the following:

1. listen to at least one new album every week (and if time or bandwidth doesn't permit, at least one per month. and hopefully write a pseudoreview. and hopefully learn something new in the process and broaden my musical repertoire, and sophisticaten my musical palate.)
2. read at least one book a month
3. create being the possibility of love. for that i give up that i can't :p it is possible to not let your rackets get in the way of your possibilities!
4. learn something new everyday
5. teach something new everyday
6. take better care of my health. eyes, teeth, skin, cardio/diet, etc.
7. learn how to make my money grow and work for me. what that would look like is annual increments saved and that ceiling untouchable to grow a nice nest egg. open a mutual funds account.

today's learnings: PMS is not an excuse to be sensitive or bitchy, hormonal imbalances really do exist (!) but! it's not an excuse, because hormones can be conquered. :) yay

also, there is such great joy in being able to come home early, scratch my kitty on the head as she closes her eyes and purrs, and listen to my brother sing "heaven is a place on earth" while taking a shower, at the top of his lungs, off key and with full conviction. :)

No comments: